"Dead Heat — First Lap: Flatfooted": All of the speedsters lose suddenly lose their super speed, and one of them, Cassiopeia, died when his speed gave out while he was running up the side of a building. Wally West is attacked by a couple of
- Don't play dumb. We all draw our energy from the Speed Force ... but you mainline it. We think that your connection's become so strong, you're stealing all the available energy — cutting us off!
- -- Jesse Quick
Appearing in "Dead Heat — First Lap: Flatfooted"
- Flash (Jay Garrick)
- Jesse Quick
- Cassiopeia (Dies)
- Linda Park
- Johnny Quick
- Iris Allen
- Max Mercury
- Savitar (First appearance)
- Superspeed ninjas
Synopsis for "Dead Heat — First Lap: Flatfooted"
All of the speedsters lose suddenly lose their super speed, and one of them, Cassiopeia, died when his speed gave out while he was running up the side of a building. Wally West is attacked by a couple of ninjas with super-speed, then confronted by Jesse Quick and Jay Garrick, who believe he is responsible for draining their powers.
Wally finds this hard to believe, so he interrogates the lone remaining ninja, who reveals himself to be a Thunderbolts agent working for Savitar. The agent says Savitar stripped the unworthy of their swiftness, and will eliminate all true students of the lightning. Wally decides they need to consult Max Mercury, but Savitar has captured him and sent his agents to kill Impulse and XS.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 2 108 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 2 108
Links and References
|Part I: Flash #108||Part II: Flash #109|
|Part III: Impulse #10||Part IV: Flash #110|
|Part V: Impulse #11||Part VI: Flash #111|