Appearing in "Territorealis"
- Kid Flash (Wally West) (Flashback only)
- Rudy West (Flashback only)
- Mary West (Flashback only)
- Jeremy Bailey (Flashback only)
- Teen Titans (Flashback only)
- Jay Garrick
- Keystone City
- Blue Valley (Flashback only)
- Africa (Flashback only)
- Gorilla City (Flashback only)
- Gotham City (Flashback only)
- Titans Helicopter (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Territorealis"
In the pages of the diary a teen Wally West is on a school trip at a museum. On the way back to school, Wally realizes he left his cap back at the museum. He runs back there and sees a gorilla looking at a skull in an exhibit. He puts on his Kid Flash costume and confronts the gorilla. The gorilla introduces himself as Montague. If he doesn't return to Gorilla City in three days, Solovar will send an army of gorillas to find him and lay waste to the nation. Wally tells Montague he can get him back to Gorilla City in three seconds, but determines that the gorilla is too heavy to carry. Back at the Museum Wally's cap is found by Buck Wargo
Wally calls Robin, who tells him the Teen Titans' helicopter is incapacitated. Robin tells Wally that if he can get to Gotham Harbor, there are WayneTech cargo ships leaving for different destinations all the time and he can probably catch one to Africa.
Wally gets a friend from school who just got his driver's license to give him and the disguised Montague a ride to Gotham Harbor. Once they arrive at Gotham Harbor, it turns out the ship bound for Africa that night has already left. So, Aqualad arrives with a whale to get them to the ship. The ship takes them to Africa.
The Duo makes their way to Gorilla City. At it's outskirts they are confronted for the final time by Buck Wargo.
Back at Wally West's house, Jay Garrick enters and sees that someone has been going through Wally's things.
- Reprinted in DC Goes Ape, minus the framing sequence.
- No trivia.
- Discuss The Flash Vol 2 151 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 2 151
- The Flash Recommended Reading