Appearing in "Honeymoon in Vegas"
- Flash (Flashback and main story)
- Joan Garrick (Flashback only)
- Justice Society of America (Flashback only)
- Rocky Birnbaum (Dies in flashback)
- Shade (Flashback only)
- Thinker (Flashback only)
- Fiddler (Flashback only)
- Kansas (Flashback only)
- Nevada (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Honeymoon in Vegas"
Jay Garrick tells Max Mercury, Impulse, and Jesse Quick a story from his past from 1947. He marries Joan Williams, and during their honeymoon in Las Vegas, the JSA pay a visit. The Flash helps the JSA defeat the Fiddler, the Shade and the Thinker, and unknowingly provides a windfall to his old friends, Winky, Blinky, and Noddy.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss The Flash Vol 2 161 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 2 161