Appearing in "Rush Hour!"
Synopsis for "Rush Hour!"
Elsewhere, the Rogues are asking Dr Alchemy for his support. He grants it.
Back at Wally West's apartment, he finds a note from Linda that she has left for awhile to clear her head. All of her clothes are gone. Wally calls for Spectre and Hal Jordan appears. Hal tells Wally he was just trying to help and disappears.
Wally hears a gunshot and takes off he finds the bullet and stops it before it kills a police officer in the parade. He follows the trajectory of the bullet to Plunder, on a rooftop. He takes away Plunder's gun and knocks him cold. Trickster tosses bombs at the Flash balloon. Flash clears the street before the wreckage can hurt anyone. Tar Pit attacks Flash and is joined by Abra Kadabra.
- No special notes.
- The Golden Giants scene where Wally has them chained is an homage to the cover art of The Flash #120
- Discuss The Flash Vol 2 207 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 2 207
- The Flash Recommended Reading