Appearing in "The Secret of Barry Allen, Part One"
- The Flash (Flashback and main story)
- JLA (Flashback and main story)
- Kid Flash
- Teen Titans
- Fred Chyre
- Jared Morillo
- Iris West
- Deathstroke (Flashback only)
- Doctor Light (Flashback only)
- Monsieur Mallah
- The Brain
- The Rogues
- Barry Allen (Flashback only)
- Ashley Zolomon (Mentioned only)
- Brotherhood of Evil (Mentioned only)
- Central City Police Department (Mentioned only)
- Chronos (Mentioned only)
- FBI (Mentioned only)
- Ira West (Mentioned only)
- Jean Loring (Mentioned only)
- Justice Society of America (Mentioned only)
- Lian Harper (Mentioned only)
- Linda Park (Mentioned only)
- Merlyn (Mentioned only)
- Mister Miracle (Mentioned only)
- Oracle (Mentioned only)
- Rainbow Raider (Mentioned only)
- Ravager (Mentioned only)
- The Spectre (Mentioned only)
- Sue Dibny (Mentioned only)
- Suicide Squad (Mentioned only)
- Superman (Mentioned only)
- Wintergreen (Mentioned only)
- Wonder Woman (Mentioned only)
- Earth's Moon
Synopsis for "The Secret of Barry Allen, Part One"
The Flash recalls the events of the past few days with the Justice League discovering Dr. Light's involvement with Sue Dibny. He recalls his mentor, Barry Allen casting the deciding vote to mess with people's minds and finds it hard to believe. He is determined to get answers to Sue's death.
Wonder Girl interrogates Monsieur Mallah. They are attempting to find teleporters like Warp who is in the brotherhood with Mallah. They are also searching for fire-starters so Plasmus is of interest as well due to his involvement with the brotherhood.
The superheroes all discuss who's identities are public and become increasingly concerned for their safety. Wally tried to fight it, but breaks down and asks Nightwing for help in finding Linda Park. Nightwing calls in a favor to Oracle to help.
At the headquarters of the Keystone City Police Department, Jared Morillo and Fred Chyre discuss how Wally came in and admitted he made a mistake with the brake valve on Ashley Zolomon's car, causing her accident. While many stand up for Wally, the captain says they need to keep investigating since Linda Park is a missing person.
At the Justice League Watchtower, Wally gets testy with the Justice League members and blames them for worrying that their own minds had been messed with. Green Arrow pulls Wally aside and says they might have made a mistake, but Wally need to admit he was just as worried that if his identity had still been public he would have been worried about Linda.
Wally speeds over to Star City and Oliver gives him an envelope that he had saved to give to Wally when he found out the truth about Dr. Light. The envelope contains a request from Barry to Wally. Wally begins reading the letter, "Dear Wally..."
The Rogues are in the middle of the heist discussing Sue Dibny's death. Captain Cold says to send flowers to Sue Dibny and leaves in the middle of the heist as he lost his appetite. He tells the others he doesn't want the Rogues to be involved in this at all. They have enough on their hands with the FBI going after Mirror Master.
- This book was first published on September 22, 2004.This is a tie-in issue for Identity Crisis event.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 2 214 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 2 214
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes
|Identity Crisis Crossover|