Appearing in "Rogue War: Chapter 1"
- Linda Park
- Mr. Wheeler
- Reece Wheeler
- Ashley Zolomon
- Fred Chyre
- Jared Morillo
- Pied Piper
- James Jesse
- Jay Garrick
Synopsis for "Rogue War: Chapter 1"
In Chicago, Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, Trickster and Captain Boomerang Jr. break into a FBI facility to find that Digger Harkness's body has been moved. They resolve to find the body so Owen, Captain Boomerang Jr., can bury his father. Owen corners a guard and asks if he can kill him. Cold says if it makes him feel better, and Owen dispatches the guard.
At Keystone City Police Department, Ashley Zolomon, Jared Morillo, and Fred Chyre discuss moving Dr. Alchemy to Gotham City. They talk about doing it to save and officer and would they do the same for their own. Chyre realizes the how awkward the comment is with Ashley standing in the room.
As Ashely is leaving the station, she is kidnapped by Pied Piper and taken to a secret facility.
As Ashley wakes up in a hidden facility, James Jesse tells Ashley he needs to know where Cold and the Rogues are hiding. He knows she doesn't know, but he believes Digger Harkness knows as he points to Digger's dead body hooked up with machinery to his brain. He says it's advanced technology that can stimulate a brain and reactivate it to get information. Since Ashely is the Rogue profiler, he wants her to find out the information once they reactivate him.
- This book was first published on March 30, 2005.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback Flash: Rogue War.
- This story has a small tie-in for Fred Chyre and Jared Morillo with Gotham_Central:_Keystone_Kops
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 2 220 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 2 220
- The Flash Recommended Reading