- For years I've known 'em. Worked with 'em. Taught 'em. Now it's time to kill old friends.
Appearing in "Rogue War, Chapter 2"
Synopsis for "Rogue War, Chapter 2"
Captain Cold leads his team of old Rogues of Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, Trickster, and Captain Boomerang Jr. as they face off against James Jesse, and his new Rogues consisting of Magenta, Heat Wave, and Pied Piper. When Cold and Heat Wave's guns connect with each other there is an explosion and Cold's crew escapes in the chaos. James yells at Heat Wave for being unable to control himself. Heat Wave thinks about how they work for the FBI now.
Wally West hears about the explosion and becomes the Flash to investigate.
Cold's Rogues are ambushed by James' Rogues at their armory. Weather Wizard can control electric storms and reverse magnetic poles so he quickly disables Magenta. James interferes and shoots sticky gum on Weather Wizard's face. James has a slinky tied around his neck as Axel Walker drags him up a skyscraper. Owen tortures Rathaway and demands to know where his father is.
Heat Wave and Cold face off, and when Flash gets in between the two they both blast him.
The Top re-appears as he promised and says, "today is the day"
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback The Flash: Rogue War.
- No trivia.
- Discuss The Flash Vol 2 221 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 2 221
- The Flash Recommended Reading