"The Wild Wests Part One: Growing Up Fast": A ferry carrying commuters from Central City has collided with a pier on the riverbank of Keystone City. Jai and Iris, the children of Wally West and [[Linda Park
- Oh, no, ma'am, we're with our dad!
- — Jai West
Synopsis for "The Wild Wests Part One: Growing Up Fast"
A ferry carrying commuters from Central City has collided with a pier on the riverbank of Keystone City. Jai and Iris, the children of Wally West and Linda Park, appear on the scene in costume to pull people from the sinking ship. Just as the two are about to begin answering a reporter's questions, their father arrives to swoop them up and carry them home.
After the twins' brief television appearance, Wally and Linda discuss revealing them to the public and reflect on their superspeed growth spurt over the past year. Wally leaves for a Justice League meeting, and Linda straps the kids into an alien machine designed to regulate their powers.
The next morning, Wally and the twins return to the scene of the river accident to determine the cause. When Wally dives underwater, he is attacked by a strange octopus-like creature. Others appear and capture Jai and Iris.
Appearing in "The Wild Wests Part One: Growing Up Fast"
- Flash (Jay Garrick) (Flashback only)
- Captain Cold (Flashback only)
- Flash (Barry Allen) (Flashback only)
- The variant cover for this issue was intended for use with issue #15 of The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive, but the series ended with #13 and the death of its star, Bart Allen. As such, the cover was then used as a variant for this issue, which stars Wally West, though it depicts Bart. This issue was published on the same schedule that issue #15 of the aforementioned series would have been published.
- The Flash Recommended Reading