- Why would you yearn for a bedroom door?
- -- Iris West
Appearing in "Fast Money Part Two"
- Justice League of America
- KN News
- Rogues (On a TV or computer screen)
- Wonder Woman (On a poster)
- Zoom (On a TV or computer screen)
- Pied Piper (Mentioned only)
- Ralph Dibny (Mentioned only)
- Sue Dibny (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Fast Money Part Two"
Due to his recent theft of vast sums of money from fans at a Keystone City Salamanders game, the Flash has lost the trust of the city. Roy Raymond, Jr. interviews Jay Garrick about his successor's actions on television while the Justice League of America watches. The League as a whole decides not to interfere, but Red Arrow chooses to go to Keystone and help his friend.
Meanwhile, Wally goes to Chicago where he meets with his new employer, Mike Virgil. Mike runs a warehouse full of super-hero and pop culture memorabilia, including movies, which he has Wally catalog at superspeed.
Jay stops by the West home and uses Jai and Iris's "leash" ability to summon their father back to Keystone, where he makes a scene pointing out Wally's failings. The confrontation becomes violent until it is interrupted by Red Arrow. Jay recovers from his anger, and the speedsters all rush off to the KN News building.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 2 239 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 2 239
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes