"Welcome to Keystone City": Wally West and Mason Trollbridge move to Keystone City, with Pied Piper in tow. They are watched by the Turtle, who is concerned that the arrival o
The Flash (Volume 2) #32 is an issue of the series The Flash (Volume 2) with a cover date of November, 1989.
Synopsis for "Welcome to Keystone City"
The trio stops at the home of Joan Garrick for a visit. Piper calls his parents, hoping to find a place to stay for the night. However, coincidence, some of Turtle's men had been sent to their mansion to recover a missing account book. It is clear from the telephone call that something is amiss.
Wally races off to the mansion to find out what wrong is wrong. However, he is defeated by the Turtle's minions. Mason, Piper, and Joan arrive shortly thereafter, and after freeing Wally, are able to rescue the Rathaways.
Appearing in "Welcome to Keystone City"
- Pied Piper
- Mason Trollbridge
- Joan Garrick
- Osgood Rathaway (First appearance)
- Rachel Rathaway (First appearance)
- Jerrie Rathaway (First appearance)
- Turtle Man (Behind the scenes)
- Jonas Sloe (First appearance)
- Frederick Steddy (First appearance)
- Mister Sprynt (First appearance)
- Linda Park (On a TV or computer screen)
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- The Flash Recommended Reading