- Is that how you generally operate, Mr. West? Insults, followed by clumsy gallantries and the women all melt?
- -- Linda Park
Appearing in "Joker's Holiday"
- Evelyn Pincus (First appearance)
- Ken Simpson (First appearance)
- Donnie Simpson (First appearance)
- Daniel Phillips (First appearance) (Final appearance)
Synopsis for "Joker's Holiday"
As Wally West and Mason Trollbridge move into their new apartment in Keystone City, they are visited by a young woman named Evelyn Pincus who blames Wally for the death of her dog. The woman was in actuality an actress, sent by the Turtle to unsettle the speedster.
Joan Garrick arrives at the apartment with the members of the Simpson family. The mother, Dana Simpson, tells Wally that the Joker is trying to kill her son Donnie. Wally races to the police station to learn more about any possible operations the Clown Prince of Crime may have had in Keystone, only to find police captain Daniel Phillips dead of Joker Venom.
Flash calls Batman, who is certain that the Joker could not possibly be operating in Keystone. Joan and Linda Park speak to a psychologist, who indicates that Dana's fear of the Joker coming after her son may be due to post-partum depression.
Wally tracks down the killer of the police captain, Juice Mantee, a former member of Joker's gang who had left Gotham to come to Keystone. Dana's psychosis comes to the fore when she attempts to throw her son off a bridge, believing the child is in fact the Joker. Wally rescues him.
After all the excitement, Wally, Mason, Joan, and Linda have a house-warming celebration in the new apartment.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 2 33 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 2 33
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes