- It's not me we're here to save! It's Linda!
- — Flash
Appearing in "Terminal Velocity, Mach Four: Hit and Run"
Synopsis for "Terminal Velocity, Mach Four: Hit and Run"
Having succumbed to sheer fatigue, Jay Garrick and Johnny Quick have bowed out, leaving the Flash, Max Mercury, Jesse Quick and Impulse to find Kobra's remaining power plants. They split into two groups and quickly destroy the generators. In response, Kobra creates a force field around the city, leaving Impulse and Max out, and Flash and Jesse in. Flash begins to panic, and tells Jesse that his vision of the future showed Linda Park dying.
- Jay Garrick appears on the cover but not inside the issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 2 98 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series