"Case One: The Dastardly Deaths of the Rogues": In an attempt to get his old life back, Barry Allen returns to Central City and almost immediately has to put his costume on again to take care of a threat within the city. A couple maniacs have robbed a bank, and Flash is running alongside the car
Appearing in "Case One: The Dastardly Deaths of the Rogues"
- Renegades (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Case One: The Dastardly Deaths of the Rogues"
In an attempt to get his old life back, Barry Allen returns to Central City and almost immediately has to put his costume on again to take care of a threat within the city. A couple maniacs have robbed a bank, and Flash is running alongside the car, trying to get them to pull over. Instead they end up crashing into an apartment building. With collapse imminent Flash rescues every tenant; but the buildings collapse now leaving it's residents homeless. So, Flash, using his super speed, runs to a nearby library, and reads book after book on mechanical, structural engineering, architecture and building. He then runs back and within seconds not only rebuilds but builds an architecturally superior apartment.
Once he gets his old job back, he meets some of his old friends that are still working there, and have been since he died. his friends then investigate a murder of someone in a Mirror Master costume. Originally proposed to be Mirror Master, Barry says that he believes that the victim was placed in that costume to throw them off. And is in fact not Mirror Master. Elsewhere, the newly revived Captain Boomerang is being held in a high security prison. The guards were all of a sudden killed, causing him to investigate. He found the reflection of Captain Cold and Mirror Master on the door. He is told by Captain Cold that he has repeatedly failed them, and that in order to join among the other Flash-despising villains, he must escape on his own. Back in Central City, Flash is confronted by several people who look like his old villains. And they all come bearing a message, "Barry Allen, you are under arrest... for murder!"
- This book was first published on April 14, 2010.
- Flash appeared last in The Flash Secret Files and Origins 2010.
- There is a teaser at the end of the issue for the event Flashpoint, due in 2011.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 3 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 3 1
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes
- Brightest Day at Wikipedia.org
Brightest Day Crossover