"Reunion": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I'm sorry for what happened to you, Zoom, but you killed my mom, and you're going to prison for it. You're right about one thing, though. You were chosen and you could've used your gift to do good. To do better. Instead, you want to make everyone around you evil. In some warped, insane way... you actually made me who I am. I don't know how I feel about that. But I know that until you change, you will always be a failure.
Appearing in "Reunion"
- The Flash (Barry Allen) (Flashback and main story)
- Henry Allen (Flashback and main story)
- Acolytes of Zoom (Flashback only)
- Eobard's father (First appearance) (Flashback only)
- Eobard's mother (Only appearance; dies) (Flashback only)
- Nora Allen (Flashback only) (Dies)
- The Flash (Wally West) (Statue)
- 1540 A.D. (Flashback only)
- 21st Century (Flashback and main story)
- 2463 A.D. (Flashback only)
- Cosmic Treadmill (First appearance) (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Reunion"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References