"Running Scared, Conclusion: "I Will Possess Your Heart"": As Barry became the Negative Flash, he had been concentrated with anger and roughly attacks Thawne. Iris questions his motives, but he tells her to get out of the ruckus with him and the Reverse Flash and continues his fight with Eobard
- You brought us here to reveal some truth about me, to call me a liar. You talk about all the people I've hurt. All the bad that I've done. But all you did was show me what you really are. A sad little nobody who wanted to be me. But no one will ever build an Eobard Thawne Museum! You and I...this thing between us. It's over.
Appearing in Running Scared, Conclusion: "I Will Possess Your Heart"
- The Flash (Barry Allen) (Flashback and main story)
- Reverse-Flash (Dies)
- Anthro (Cameo)
- Central City Police Department (Cameo)
- Wally West II (Cameo)
- Shining Knight (First appearance) (Cameo)
- The Flash (Wally West) (Flashback only)
- Tornado Twins (Cameo)
- Impulse (Statue only)
- Nora Allen (Mentioned only)
- 6th Century (Cameo)
- 20th Century (Cameo)
- 21st Century (Flashback and main story)
- 25th Century
- Unidentified Time Period (Cameo)
- The Beginning of the World (Cameo)
Synopsis for Running Scared, Conclusion: "I Will Possess Your Heart"
As Barry became the Negative Flash, he had been concentrated with anger and roughly attacks Thawne. Iris questions his motives, but he tells her to get out of the ruckus with him and the Reverse Flash and continues his fight with Eobard Thawne. While they fight, Thawne attempts to persuade Barry by stating how they are friends and states that they can be partners as he should ditch the loser sidekicks. Barry angrily yells to his face, that they are not friends, and promptly pushing him back in time and striking Thawne with tremendous force. As they keep fighting, Thawne remarks that he didn't always appreciate violence, and the best gift he received is the idea of Barry blaming himself. As Barry gains the upper hand, he smashes Thawne into a part of the Flash museum back into the future and tears his speed out from his body. As Thawne taunts Barry about how he will be back again and again after losing his speed, while stating that he will eventually gain it back, Iris kills Thawne with the Black Hole's Speed Force weapon, and she asks Barry if he could take her home which he readily accepts. Meanwhile, in the 21st Century, Iris tells Barry to go away, while she waits for Wally to recover with him, and Barry goes back to his crime lab, sitting down ashamed at his desk.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss The Flash Vol 5 27 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 5 27