"Bloodwork! Finale": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- We're more alike than you think, Ramsey! I've allowed the negativity in my life to build until it exploded before. And I've been running away from dealing with it... And I need to stop. I've lied to people who... trusted me. I felt like it was the right thing to do because it would protect others from hurting them. But it wasn't that. It was me. My lies. My choices led to them getting hurt. And ever since then I've been pushing people away because I don't want anyone else to go through that. I don't want to see the look of disappointment on their faces when they find out... I'm not the hero they think I am. So please believe me when I say I know what you're going through.
- -- The Flash
Appearing in "Bloodwork! Finale"
- Negative Speed Force (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Bloodwork! Finale"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on September 27, 2017.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 5 31 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 5 31
Links and References