"Flash War, Part 3": Amanda Waller and Steve Trevor begin to search for both of the Flashes, because they worry that the Speed Force will wreak havoc to the world, and bring an end to it. Barry and Wally each challenge each other and argue over each of their conflicting ideas, where Wally has so
- My name is Hunter Zolomon... I'm the Flash. The fastest man alive... and so much more.
Appearing in "Flash War, Part 3"
- Justice League
- Zoom / The Flash (Hunter Zolomon) (Flashback and main story) (First appearance as The Flash)
- Eobard Thawne (Mentioned only)
- Impulse (Statue only)
- Irey West (On a TV or computer screen)
- Jai West (On a TV or computer screen)
- Justice League (Reserve)
- Justice League Dark (Cameo)
- Linda Park (Mentioned only)
- Linda Park-West (On a TV or computer screen)
- Max Mercury (Statue only)
- New Gods (Cameo)
- Nora Allen (Mentioned only)
- S.T.A.R. Labs (Mentioned only)
- Task Force X (Mentioned only)
- Wally West (Pre-Flashpoint) (On a TV or computer screen)
- Sage Force (First appearance)
- Speed Force
- Strength Force (First appearance)
- The Green (Mentioned only)
- The Source (Mentioned only)
- 21st Century
- Dinosaur Island
- Fortress of Solitude (Cameo)
- Themyscira (Cameo)
- United States of America (Cameo)
- Microverse (Cameo)
- New Genesis (Cameo)
- 25th Century (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Flash War, Part 3"
Amanda Waller and Steve Trevor begin to search for both of the Flashes, because they worry that the Speed Force will wreak havoc to the world, and bring an end to it. Barry and Wally each challenge each other and argue over each of their conflicting ideas, where Wally has sought to destroy the Speed Force, and Barry is trying to stop Wally from causing detrimental damage to it, because he worries that there maybe more damage that is caused in breaking the Speed Force. As the Justice League arrives, Superman tries to catch up to them, but because the Flashes are running so fast, Superman cannot keep pace, as he stops running and catches his breath, while informing the rest of the League that the Flashes are running to fast. As the League calls on Green Lantern to stop them, he uses all his will power to create a barrier around the coast of dinosaur island. The Flashes end up smashing through that barrier, and they put Green Lantern in danger. In giving off to much Speed Force Energy, Barry angrily throws Wally into a building, to which Wally responds that he knew Barry was there to save him, which is why he does not understand why Barry will not help him save his kids. Barry questions Wally if there could be consequences to going into the Speed Force and breaking it. Wally questions Barry when he stopped trusting him, and Barry says that he never did. Barry asks Wally what he wants him to do, and Wally tells him that he wants him and Barry to run into the Speed Force and to smash the other side. As they run into the Speed Force, Barry tells Wally that they both have been lost in the Speed Force before, to which Wally responds that they are each other's lightning rods. As they are running inside the Speed Force, Wally races past Barry, and smashes through the other side. The resulting occurrence leads to the breaking of the Force Barrier, and Barry and Wally falling out of the sky. As Barry and Wally were pulled into Central City, the Justice League appears, and are suddenly knocked out by Zoom, who has gained access to the Speed Force, the Strength Force, and the Sage Force. as Barry and Wally are subdued by Zoom, Hunter sets out to finally get what was lost to him.
- This book was first published on June 27, 2018.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Flash Vol 5 49 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Flash series
- Images from The Flash Vol 5 49