- You know who I am. Right? Still feeling lucky?
Synopsis for "Intergalactic Lawman"
Green Lanterns Floozle Flem and Maxim Tox are dispatched to Ventura to apprehend three thieves who have stolen a Luck Dial for Controller Mu. Chriselon and Trilla-Tru arrive just as the pirates are being neutralized. As they attempt to cart them away, they are attacked by The Anti-Matter Lantern who seemingly kills Tox.
On Earth, Green Lantern Hal Jordan waits for his girlfriend Eve Doremus to visit him with dinner: he has lost his job again and has nothing to do other than stare at the stars. The next day, he is hitch-hiking when a small mob of hoboes attack him: they are a disguise for the colonial organism the Horminth Collective. He easily beats them in a fistfight and they reveal why they are on Earth: the ship transporting the space pirates has crash landed on Earth and they were stowaways. Hal finds an ailing Chriselon who loans him a power battery to recharge his ring and he sets out to stop the criminals, in spite of his recent suspension from the Corps by the Guardians of the Universe.
The trio are rampaging in Albuquerque and Hal intercepts them. He easily dispatches the villains and is called to New Oa where a Guardian explains that a Green Lantern is a traitor in their midst and will destroy the entire Corps.
Appearing in "Intergalactic Lawman"
- Eve Doremus (First appearance)
- Green Lantern Corps
- Guardians of the Universe
- The Anti-Matter Lantern (First appearance)
- Controller Mu (First appearance)
- Horminth Collective (First appearance)
- Kommander Kraak (First appearance)
- Pirate Gang (First appearance)
- Klikkit (First appearance)
- Retlops (First appearance)
- Unnamed Meganthrope (First appearance)
- Gamma Lanterns (Mentioned only)
- Luck Lords of Ventura
- Microwave Lanterns (Mentioned only)
- Radio Lanterns (Mentioned only)
- X-Ray Lanterns (Mentioned only)
- Asteroid X
- Cluster-World 3 (Mentioned only)
- Melmoor (Mentioned only)
- Sector 0
- Sector 2814
- Sector 2018
- Source Wall (Mentioned only)
- On the last page of the comic book there is a preview for appearances coming up in the series:
- Three unknown alien women.
- Hal and Green Arrow standing together.
- A cracked Lantern, with a Guardian's eye behind it.
- A group of Green Lanterns from throughout the Multiverse:
- Collected in The Green Lantern Volume 1: Intergalactic Lawman and Green Lantern: 80 Years of the Emerald Knight: The Deluxe Edition.
- Green Lantern Recommended Reading
- Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern (Volume 4)
- Green Lantern (Volume 5)
- The Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern: New Guardians (Volume 1)
- Green Lanterns (Volume 1)
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Confirmed in the back matter of The Green Lantern Volume 1: Intergalactic Lawman