"The Poison Truth, Part One": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Every choice we're faced with, every decision we make, no matter how simple and black-and-white it may seem, ... take my word for it -- someone, somewhere out there, is always going to get the short end of the stick. And it's not the things we do, it's the things we don't do, that keep us awake at night.
Synopsis for "The Poison Truth, Part One"
Appearing in "The Poison Truth, Part One"
- John Constantine (Flashback and main story)
- Adnan (Flashback and main story) (Apparent Death)
- Chas Chandler
- Swamp Thing (Flashback and main story)
- Marid (First appearance) (Flashback and main story)
- Archduke Franz Ferdinand (Dies in flashback)
- Princess Sophie (Dies in flashback)
- Abigail Arcane (Mentioned only)
- Adolf Hitler (Mentioned only) (Deceased)
- Justice League (Mentioned only)
- Renee Chandler (Mentioned only)
- Superfly Dixon (Mentioned only)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (Flashback only)
- Sarajevo (Flashback only)
- United Kingdom
- Chilham Village
- United States of America
- New York City (Flashback only)
- Swamp Thing's non consensual use of Constantine's body to have sex with his wife Abigail Arcane, which originally occurred in Hellblazer #10 (1988), is referenced to still be somewhat canon as of this book, with John specifically mentioning the events that took place.
- Percy Thrower was a well-known British Gardener and a Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire.
- Paul Daniels was an English magician and television performer who died in March, 2016.
- Ronnie Corbett was an English stand-up comedian and a Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire. He also died in March, 2016.
- Triffids refers to the fictional, venomous, mobile plants introduced in the novel The Day of the Triffids, by John Wyndham.
- Swamp Thing (Volume 2)
- Hellblazer (Volume 1)
- Hellblazer: Bad Blood (Volume 1)
- Hellblazer: Lady Constantine (Volume 1)
- Hellblazer: Papa Midnite (Volume 1)
- Hellblazer Special: Chas (Volume 1)
Links and References