This page contains information about The Joker (Volume 1) . The Joker was an ongoing comic book series published from 1975 until 1976. Although it only lasted nine issues, the series is distinctive in that the eponymous title char
The Joker was an ongoing comic book series published from 1975 until 1976. Although it only lasted nine issues, the series is distinctive in that the eponymous title character the Joker is the first classic Batman villain to receive his own ongoing series. The second adversary to receive his own title was Man-Bat, however his series only lasted two issues before cancellation in early 1976.
The original nine-issue run has been reprinted in the collected edition The Joker: The Clown Prince of Crime. The unreleased final issue eventually saw digital publication in 2019.
- The Joker #1
- The Joker #2
- The Joker #3
- The Joker #4
- The Joker #5
- The Joker #6
- The Joker #7
- The Joker #8
- The Joker #9
- The Joker #10 (Unpublished)
- The Joker: The Clown Prince of Crime (2013)
- The Joker: The Bronze Age Omnibus (2019)
- Comics from The Joker Vol 1
- Collections from The Joker Vol 1
- Cover Gallery: The Joker
- Images from The Joker Vol 1
- Textless Cover Art from The Joker Vol 1
- Joker Recommended Reading
- The Joker (Volume 1)
- The Joker (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Killing Joke
- Batman: The Man Who Laughs
- "Batman: Lovers and Madmen"
- "Batman: A Death in the Family"
- Joker: Devil's Advocate
- Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
- "The Joker's Last Laugh"
- "Superman: Emperor Joker"
- "Superman/Batman: With a Vengeance!"
- The Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told
- Joker (graphic novel)
DC published several ongoing series focusing on villains in the 1970s, including: