"A Child of Death!": At Project: Thunderhead, a new nuclear testing facility that tests nuclear bombs underground, a young boy of one of the scientists is some how able to "shoot" scientists working on the project dead with his toy gun. These circumstances bring the Phantom Stranger to investiga
- Perhaps a force greater than you imagine has stepped in to turn your gun into useless metal?
Appearing in "A Child of Death!"
- Professor Albert Anson (Only appearance; dies)
- Dr. Marie Clair (Single appearance)
- Dr. Kurasawa Genji (Only appearance; dies)
- Mrs. Mary Forsyte (Single appearance)
- Dr. Forsyte (Single appearance)
- Ancient Beings (Flashback only)
- Freddy Forsyte (Single appearance)
- Professor Heinrich (Single appearance)
- Blackrock Desert
Synopsis for "A Child of Death!"
At Project: Thunderhead, a new nuclear testing facility that tests nuclear bombs underground, a young boy of one of the scientists is some how able to "shoot" scientists working on the project dead with his toy gun. These circumstances bring the Phantom Stranger to investigate.
The Stranger confronts the boy, and he and the boys father learn that it's not a boy at all: But a mutant of an underground civilization which have sent their mutates (who can kill with their eyes) to infiltrate the base and prevent anymore nuclear tests.
Phantom Stranger stops Tala's interference, and tries to stop "Tommy" from running away and stopping the missile test, however he fails in stopping the explosion which seemingly kills "Tommy" and his civilization.
Appearing in Doctor 13: "The Devil's Timepiece"
Synopsis for Doctor 13: "The Devil's Timepiece"
Dr. Thirteen is present when his friend Bentley purchases the "Devils Timepiece" a devil themed grandfather clock. It's said that whoever winds the clock will be attacked and murdered by the devil. When Bentley winds up the clock, in anticipation for Dr. Thirteen to arrive and debunk the myth, he is seemingly killed by the devil.
When Thirteen arrives, he winds the clock as well, however the "devil" attacks him, he manages to fight him off and get him impaled on his own pitch fork. Thirteen unmasks this "devil" and he is revealed to be the auctioneer who sold the clock to Bentley.
- This issue is reprinted in Showcase Presents: The Phantom Stranger Vol. 1.
- No trivia.
- Discuss The Phantom Stranger Vol 2 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Phantom Stranger series
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.