"End Game": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Not that I wouldn't gladly return to my sarcophagus for at least another hundred years' rest. Ah, to sleep--!
- — Ibis
Synopsis for "End Game"
Appearing in "End Game"
- Shazam (Flashback and main story)
- Bulletman (Flashback and main story)
- Ibis (Flashback and main story)
- Captain Marvel Jr.
- Tawky Tawny
- Uncle Marvel
- Lord Satanus
- Lady Blaze (Flashback and main story)
- Seven Deadly Enemies of Man (Flashback and main story)
- Black Adam
- Three Faces of Evil
- Mister Mind (First appearance) (Cameo)
- George Tweedle (Flashback only)
- Ibac (Flashback only)
- Mr. Briscoe (Billy's History Teacher) (Single appearance) (As an illusion only)
- Nema (As an illusion only)
- Marilyn Batson (As an illusion only)
- C.C. Batson (Flashback only)
- Bulletgirl (First appearance) (Flashback only)
- Mister Scarlet (First appearance) (Flashback only)
- Spy Smasher (Flashback only)
- Minute-Man (Flashback only)
- Sinclair Batson (Apparent Death)
- Sarah Primm's soul (departs to the Heaven)
- Muscles McGinnis
- There is an explanation for the architecture and values of Fawcett City seem stalled in the 1940s. Ibis cast a spell that kept demonic creatures out of the city and slowed the passage of time. In Pre-Crisis, Suspendium had a similar role.
- Apparently Arson Fiend and Ibac gained their powers from Blaze in order to act her pawns against Shazam and the Fawcett heroes.
- Black Adam is banished by Ibis to a distant star in the end of this adventure. His Pre-Crisis version was originally banished by Shazam in Marvel Family Vol 1 1.
- This is Dudley's only appearance as Uncle Marvel during Post-Crisis.
Links and References