Appearing in "Meet The Terrifics, Conclusion"
- Marge Bettman (First appearance)
- Tricia Keeler (First appearance)
- Tom Strong (Hologram)
- Green Lantern (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Meet The Terrifics, Conclusion"
Mr. Terrific calculates that he, Metamorpho, Phantom Girl, and Plastic Man cannot travel more than roughly one mile (1.5 km) apart from one another due to a dark energy bond. Simon Stagg insists that he investigate the bond at Stagg's Mansion or else he will sue him for invading his home and laboratory. Meanwhile, in Michigan, an unidentified member of the Metamorphae wreaks havoc on a city street. Metamorpho and Sapphire Stagg discuss the strains on their relationship and Phantom Girl pleads with Terrific to find a way for her to communicate with her homeworld Bgtzl but a mammoth war wheel bursts onto Stagg's property, leading the heroes to deflect it. It turns out that the device was an invention of Stagg's that somehow went berzerk and was sicced on his mansion but no one knows who did it or why. Terrific retires to the lab to continue working on finding Tom Strong and figuring out how to get the heroes untethered from the dark energy.
- This book was first published on April 25, 2018.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Terrifics Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Terrifics series
- Images from The Terrifics Vol 1 3