Theseus was the legendary founder-king of Athens.
His heroic exploits against the Minotaur of Knossos are renowned. However, as one of Herakles' lieutenants, he was also responsible for enslaving the Amazons, taking Antiope as his wife and siring a son, Hippolytus, with her.
Powers and Abilities
- This character is an adaptation of Theseus, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Theseus did not appear in any Earth-One stories, but he was mentioned (in Rip Hunter #11, for one example), so we know there was an Earth-One Theseus.
- 10 Appearances of Theseus (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Theseus (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Theseus (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Theseus (New Earth)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."