A gang chieftain who is well known in underworld circles. He always managed to escape when Superman came after him by creating a distraction elsewhere (i.e. dropping Lois Lane from a hot air balloon). He was defeated when Superman pretended to take a vacation, though in actuality he was acting as Clark Kent. The Thinker had his ego burst when a mild mannered reporter foiled one of his crimes, so he had Clark escorted to his secret hideout for an "interview". When attempts to kill Kent failed, the Thinker was knocked out by being punched and, ironically, hitting his head on a statue of The Thinker.
- This version of Thinker (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Thinker (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Thinker (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Thinker (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Thinker (Earth-Two)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."