Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
The Thinker was invited to join the Legion of Zoom, a group organized by the Reverse-Flash to bring all the Flash's greatest enemies together to finally defeat him.  However, the Legion was overpowered by the Flash Family and disbanded. 
- Unique Physiology: The Thinker is an AI; he exists as code that projects itself in the form of a human being.
- Thinker AI was created by Geoff Johns and David S. Goyer, first appearing in JSA #10. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Thinker AI first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in The Flash #760 by Joshua Williamson and Christian Duce.
- 2 Appearances of Thinker Artificial Intelligence (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Thinker Artificial Intelligence (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Thinker Artificial Intelligence (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Thinker Artificial Intelligence (Prime Earth)