Thomas Burke was a GCPD detective.
Burke and his colleague, Detective Garrity, were asking some questions to Arthur Fleck, their main suspect for the metro murders, but Arthur denies he has anything to do with it. When Burke and Garrity discovered that Arthur was really the culprit, they chased him on the train, but were lost by the protesters.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Joker and is an adaptation of Tommy Burke. The original character was created by Greg Rucka and Phil Hester and first appeared in Detective Comics #748.
- Thomas Burke was portrayed by Shea Whigham.
- 1 Appearances of Thomas Burke (Joker Movie)
- 1 Images featuring Thomas Burke (Joker Movie)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Burke (Joker Movie)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Burke (Joker Movie)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.