- This character is an adaptation of the original character published by Quality Comics during the Golden Age. Magno was created by Paul Gustavson and debuted in Smash Comics #13, but was adapted for the DC Multiverse by Roy Thomas and Rick Hoberg and debuted in All-Star Squadron #31.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- In the pre-Crisis timeline, Magno died helping Uncle Sam fight the Japanese on Earth-X (as shown in All-Star Squadron #32). In the post-Crisis reality, that battle did not happen. It was replaced by the pre-Pearl Harbor battle shown in Secret Origins (Volume 2) #26, which still killed him.
- 4 Appearances of Thomas Dalton (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Thomas Dalton (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Dalton (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Dalton (New Earth)
|Freedom Fighters member |
This character is or was a member of the Freedom Fighters, a team of American super-heroes who fight threats to the nation and its ideals under the leadership of Uncle Sam. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Freedom Fighters members" category.