Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
When the Dark Knights of the Dark Multiverse infiltrated the world, Tom and a team of pilots were sent to Langley to drop a nuke on The Merciless. However, to their surprise, the nuke failed, and the evil Batman took over the ruins of A.R.G.U.S. Headquarters.
- Tom Kalmaku was created by John Broome and Gil Kane, first appearing in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #2. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Tom Kalmaku first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Green Lantern: New Guardians #0 by Tony Bedard and Aaron Kuder.
- Though Kalmaku's first appearance in the New 52 was in Green Lantern: New Guardians #0, his reintroduction into the universe was in Green Lantern (Volume 5) #3 in the form of a phone call.
- 5 Appearances of Thomas Kalmaku (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Thomas Kalmaku (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Kalmaku (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Kalmaku (Prime Earth)