Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Thomas Kord was the third generation CEO of Kord Industries when Lex Luthor inquired about buying the company. After Kord admitted to not wanting to sell, Luthor threatened to throw him out the helicopter they were in and further harm to his family. However, these business dealings were interrupted by the helicopter crashing into the LexCorp building after an worldwide EMP constructed by Grid.
Holding onto to the side of the crashed helicopter for dear life, dangling several stories above the ground, Thomas eventually plummeted to his death when Ultraman arrived to steal Luthor's Kryptonite.
- Thomas Kord was created by Len Wein and Paris Cullins, first appearing in Blue Beetle (Volume 6) #5. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Thomas Kord first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Forever Evil #1 by Geoff Johns and David Finch.
- 2 Appearances of Thomas Kord (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Thomas Kord (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Kord (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Kord (Prime Earth)