Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Thomas Oscar Morrow is a scientist at S.T.A.R. Labs.
Morrow developed an interest in advanced technology at a young age and went on to earn advanced degrees and work with Faster-than-light travel experiments with Dr. Will Magnus. He was appointed the Project Manager of the Red Room in the S.T.A.R. Labs facility in Detroit where he served as colleague and friend of Silas Stone. He was there during the first wave of the attack on Earth by Darkseid's Parademons and for the Father Box explosion which would prompt Victor Stone's transformation into Cyborg. He assisted Silas Stone with the transformation despite doubts that the experimental procedure would work.
- T.O. Morrow was created by Gardner Fox and Carmine Infantino, first appearing in The Flash #143. However, in the Prime Earth continuity T.O. Morrow first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League (Volume 2) #2 by Geoff Johns and Jim Lee.
- Thomas is 31 years old.
- 40 Appearances of Thomas Oscar Morrow (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Thomas Oscar Morrow (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Oscar Morrow (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Oscar Morrow (Prime Earth)