Colonel Tommy Tomorrow is a young space-faring adventurer from the future.
Tommy operated as a space patrol officer in a organization known as the Planeteers and received orders from a superior known only as "Commander". Captain Brent Wood was Tommy's co-pilot and the duo shared many adventures.
Tommy is the man who might have been Kamandi if the Great Disaster had occurred. He became a orphan after the death of his grandfather Buddy Blank. Tommy was found by General Horatio Tomorrow in the bunker named Command D, and sent to a domed orphanage in an asteroid. The lad's intelligence and talent with science impressed the general, who adopted him (other sources establish that Tommy was adopted by a scientist and his wife). Tommy graduated with honors in Spaceport (the Planeteers Academy) and soon rose up to rank of colonel. Tommy is single.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Gadgetry: He was a inventor since his infancy.
- Singing: He had a short but successful career as a singer, but he gave up due his work with the Planeteers. 
- Mimicry: He can imitate the voice of other people. 
- Ring-Radio: It permits Radio Communication and shoot out a small atomic flame. 
- Personal Diary: This device records videos and can be used as a projector.
- Darkness Flash: Generates a darkness field.
- Fluoroscopic Spectacles: It permits to the wielder to see invisible force-beams. 
- Space Ace: Tommy Tomorrow patrolled the reaches of outer space in his personal space craft the Space Ace.
- Jet Pack 
- Ray-Gun: able to melt bullets before they reach the wielder. 
- Atomic Grenade
- This version of Tommy Tomorrow, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Tommy Tomorrow was regularly featured in back-up stories in Action Comics.
- Crisis on Infinite Earths: Absolute Edition established that some of Tommy Tomorrow's adventures happened on Earth-54 given they happened in the 20th century while the later stories were set in the 21st century. Beginning with Action Comics #148, Thomas Tomorrow's adventures were set in 2050. Eventually this was revealed as an Earth-One alternate future counterpart to Kamandi.
- Tommy Tomorrow is also known as the Ace of Space and Space Convict X-146-93.
- 147 Appearances of Thomas Tomorrow (Earth-One)
- 3 Images featuring Thomas Tomorrow (Earth-One)
- 3 Quotations by or about Thomas Tomorrow (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Tomorrow (Earth-One)