Thomas Wayne was the husband of Martha Wayne and the father of Bruce Wayne. While he and his family were returning home after a night out at the cinema, they were attacked by a mugger, with Thomas being shot while attempting to fight the mugger off and his wife being caught by a deflected gunshot. This trauma inspired their son to become Batman in an attempt to make Gotham a place where nothing like that could happen again, but he became increasingly brutal and bitter as time went on.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Extended Universe and is an adaptation of Thomas Wayne. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #33.
- Thomas Wayne was portrayed by Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
- 2 Appearances of Thomas Wayne (DC Extended Universe)
- 2 Images featuring Thomas Wayne (DC Extended Universe)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Wayne (DC Extended Universe)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Wayne (DC Extended Universe)