After his son Bruce was murdered by a robber, whom Thomas severely beat, the grief caused Thomas to become Batman but more brutal, using guns and developing a drinking habit. Martha couldn't handle the trauma and she went insane, becoming the Joker. In the final battle, he was fatally wounded by Ocean Master, but when Flash fought Professor Zoom, he uses the last ounces of his life to kill him and give a letter to Flash and telling to save the world by preventing the timeline Flash inadvertently created from ever existing. Thomas tasked him to deliver the letter to his son Bruce, as well as telling him to "run". Thomas Wayne dies a little before his body was consumed by Aquaman's nuclear device.
- Firearms: Batman accurately shot Professor Zoom through the back of the head with his pistol, and Deadshot later commended his expert marksmanship in the new timeline.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Business Management
- Medical Science
- Tactical Analysis: Cyborg called Thomas the best tactitian in the world
- Peak Human Condition
- Peak Human Endurance
- Peak Human Agility
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox and is an adaptation of Thomas Wayne. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #33.
- Batman was voiced by Kevin McKidd.
- 3 Appearances of Thomas Wayne (Flashpoint Paradox)
- 2 Images featuring Thomas Wayne (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Wayne (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Wayne (Flashpoint Paradox)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.