Doctor Thomas Wayne was the righteous but firm C.E.O. of Wayne Enterprises, and the father of Bruce Wayne. Once a C.I.A. agent who worked alongside Alfred Pennyworth, he became a businessman when he entered middle age, and brought his family's company to new heights.
His wife is socialite Martha Kane, and his son is millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne. The Waynes were murdered by Patrick Malone in Crime Alley, leaving their son orphaned. This inspired Bruce to train and become the vigilante super-hero Batman.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Gotham, Pennyworth and its tie-in webseries and shorts, Gotham Stories and Gotham: A City Gone Mad. It is an adaptation of Thomas Wayne. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #33.
- Thomas Wayne was portrayed by Grayson McCouch on Gotham and by Ben Aldrige on Pennyworth.
- 35 Appearances of Thomas Wayne (Gotham)
- 3 Images featuring Thomas Wayne (Gotham)
- 1 Quotations by or about Thomas Wayne (Gotham)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Wayne (Gotham)