Thomas Wayne was the strict wealthy industrialist behind Wayne Enterprises. Seeing his city fall into chaos, he decided to run for mayor.
Several years ago, Thomas hired a helper for maintenance around the Wayne Manor. The helper, Penny Fleck, showed signs of delusion to Thomas. During her employment with the Wayne's, Penny adopted Arthur.
After admission to Arkham Asylum. Penny continued living with an obsession towards Thomas, claiming him to be the father of Arthur and believing he would save them from their life of poverty.
Years later, Thomas decided to run for mayor of Gotham City to try to rehabilitate it for the better. After the train killings and his claims that "those of us who made something of out lives will always look a those who haven't as nothing but clowns," a majority of the city revolted against him and his mayoral campaign.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Joker and is an adaptation of Thomas Wayne. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #33.
- Thomas Wayne was portrayed by Brett Cullen.
- 1 Appearances of Thomas Wayne (Joker Movie)
- 2 Images featuring Thomas Wayne (Joker Movie)
- 1 Quotations by or about Thomas Wayne (Joker Movie)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Wayne (Joker Movie)