Salve amici miei, c'è abbastanza spazio per le gambe?
I would like direction on Krona's Power Gauntlet.
1. Title of the page is "Krona's Power Gauntlet". (Another apostrophe. Great.)
2. There are no existing pages for anything but Krona himself.
3. The gauntlet is an important part of several storylines because it bypasses the Oan Central Battery when the battery is compromised. It's also the first willpower...uh ... -powered device in this universe.
4. The Gauntlet exists in both NE and PE and appears at least 18 times. There's no (universe) designation for an item in the database, yes, but:
5. In Hal Jordan &TGLC #20-21; a future version of the Gauntlet has achieved sentience (crudely) and battles Hal in the present. So for one issue in PE, the gauntlet becomes a character called Cataclysm; then is destroyed.
make a page for the gauntlet, with a sub-heading for the character Cataclysm
add a link to an existing Cataclysm disambiguation page, so there's a link to Krona's Power Gauntlet.
If proper form demands that Cataclysm has his own page designated PE, I would do this also. I just don't know what the proper form is for these abnormal characters I seem to like.
Thanks. I like the sound of automating the changeover.
Would this also change pages that only have the Gauntlet down in regular text, and not as a hotlink? I have a list of most appearances in NE and PE and will add it/ update it to those pages, so all appearances should get covered between us.