Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- What if he said he was sorry? Would you leave us alone?
- — Tiffany Fox src
Tiffany Fox is the youngest daughter of the Fox Family.
After a trip to Africa, Batwing attracted the attention of the Marabunta, which swarmed the Fox home and attacked Tiffany's family. This forced the family to relocate to a more public location until things could settle down.
Eventually Russell Tavaroff wanted revenge on Batwing for a childhood incident and decided to join with Rat Catcher in order to kidnap Tiffany and her sister Tamara Fox. Tamara was eventually driven insane by the Rat Catcher, leaving Tiffany alone with him as bait to draw Batwing into the sewers below Gotham City.
Tiffany fought her captors and escaped to the upper levels of the sewers where she found Batwing, who revealed himself to be her brother. Together they escaped to the hospital where they were reunited once again.
- Tiffany Fox was created by Len Wein and John Calnan, first appearing in Batman #308. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Tiffany Fox first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batwing #22 by Justin Gray, Jimmy Palmiotti, and Eduardo Pansica.
- 14 Appearances of Tiffany Fox (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Tiffany Fox (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Tiffany Fox (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tiffany Fox (Prime Earth)