Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
The Court of Owls
Tiger Shark was suspected of helping a Talon gain access to Wayne Tower through the sewers. They fought underground and Tiger Shark sicced an actual tiger on Batman, but he defeated the pirate with Harper Row's assistance.
- Tiger Shark was created by Scott Snyder and Jock, first appearing in Detective Comics #878. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Tiger Shark first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batman (Volume 2) #12 by Scott Snyder, James Tynion IV, and Becky Cloonan.
- 17 Appearances of Tiger Shark (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Tiger Shark (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Tiger Shark (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tiger Shark (Prime Earth)