- Thou hath set the Time Trapper free. Speak thou name and desires... As the sands of time run, thou will shall be done.
- — Time Trapper src
Nothing is known about the Time Trapper before his enclosure in 31th century. He is a very powerful chronal entity.
- His powers are linked to the hourglass, which also serves as his enclosure.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time and is an adaptation of Time Trapper. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and first appeared in Adventure Comics #318.
- Time Trapper was voiced by Corey Burton.
This Time Trapper version speaks archaically.
- 2 Appearances of Time Trapper (Trapped In Time)
- 1 Images featuring Time Trapper (Trapped In Time)
- 1 Quotations by or about Time Trapper (Trapped In Time)
- Character Gallery: Time Trapper (Trapped In Time)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."