Tim Drake was at the circus the day the Graysons were murdered.
When Tim was nine years old, he stumbled upon Batman and Robin fighting The Penguin and recognized Robin as Dick Grayson when he saw him perform a complex acrobatic move. He deduced Batman's identity as Dick's adoptive father, Bruce Wayne, and began watching them from afar.
After Jason Todd died, he approached Dick, now Nightwing, and tried to convince him to become Robin again. Nightwing refused, but took him to Batman so that Tim could be Robin. Batman wasn't happy with the idea of training Tim, but Nightwing and Alfred convinced him.
Powers and Abilities
- Computer Hacking
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Martial Arts
- Stick Fighting
- Vehicle Combat
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman video game series and is an adaptation of Tim Drake/Robin. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and Pat Broderick and first appeared in Batman #436.
- Tim Drake has been voiced by four actors:
- 6 Appearances of Timothy Drake (Lego Batman)
- 7 Images featuring Timothy Drake (Lego Batman)
- 1 Quotations by or about Timothy Drake (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Timothy Drake (Lego Batman)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.