Titans: Who is Troia? is a storyline published in Titans (Volume 1), written by Jay Faerber with art by Paul Pelletier and Bud LaRosa, and covers by Phil Jimenez. It is a sequel of sorts to Who is Donna Troy?, in which Dark Angel tries to exact her revenge on Troia by making the other Titans forget about her. With the help of the Kingdom Titans, led by her alternate universe son, Darkstar, she overcomes her dark counterpart.
- Kingdom Come Recommended Reading
- Kingdom Come (Volume 1) - collected in Kingdom Come
- The Kingdom (Volume 1) - storyline The Kingdom collected in The Kingdom
- Thy Kingdom Come - collected in Justice Society of America: Thy Kingdom Come, Part One and Part Two and Part Three
- Justice Society of America (Volume 3) #9 - JSA #17
- Justice Society of America Annual (Volume 3) #1
- Justice Society of America (Volume 3) #18 - JSA #20
- Justice Society of America Kingdom Come Special Superman #1
- Justice Society of America Kingdom Come Special Magog #1
- Justice Society of America Kingdom Come Special: The Kingdom #1
- Justice Society of America (Volume 3) #21 - JSA #22
- Titans: Who is Troia?
- Justice League: Generation Lost (Volume 1) - storyline Justice League: Generation Lost collected in Justice League: Generation Lost Vol. 1 and Vol. 2
Links and References
|Teen Titans Storyline|
This event or storyline is specifically related to any and all incarnations of the Titans, including the Teen Titans, New Teen Titans, New Titans, Team Titans and just Titans. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Titans Storylines category.
|Kingdom Come Continuity Storyline/Crossover|
Kingdom Come was a four-issue limited series published in 1996 under DC's Elseworlds imprint. Like all Elseworlds, this series was set in an alternate reality outside that of the mainstream DC Universe (in this case, Earth-96/Earth-22/Earth 22). However, several elements and characters were later introduced in the mainstream universe.