Appearing in "Hank and Dawn"
- Hawk (Hank Hall) (Origin) (Flashback and main story)
- Dove I (Donny Hall) (First appearance) (Origin) (Dies in flashback)
- Dove II (Dawn Granger) (Origin) (Flashback and main story)
- Marie Granger (First appearance) (Dies in flashback)
- Dwayne Wainwright (First appearance) (Flashback only)
- Rachel Roth (In a vision)
- Batman (Mentioned only)
- Dawn's father (Mentioned only)
- Hank and Donny's mother (Mentioned only)
- Holly Granger (Mentioned only)
- Jason Todd (Mentioned only)
- Robin (Mentioned only)
- Washington, D.C. (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Hank and Dawn"
With Dawn still in a coma, Hank thinks back to the early days when they first met.
In 2009, Hank was once the star football player of his University. After suffering a major head injury, the nurse advises Hank to take some time off for the rest of the season, but he refuses. His half-brother Donald Hall informs the coach about the injury and has Hank benched for his own good. Hank doesn't take it well and starts a fight that gets them both kicked out of the University.
While contemplating exactly what they are going to do with their free time, Donny reveals that several convicted sex criminals live on their street and suggests giving them the justice that they deserve. The two make their own costumes and call themselves Hawk and Dove.
Dawn Granger was a ballet dancer. After one of her performances, she has afternoon tea with her mother. While walking the streets, the two bump into Hank and Donny. They strike up a casual conversations until a passing van speeds out of control and instantly kills Marie and Donny.
Months later, Hank and Dawn attend counseling sessions which brings them closer together. The two start hanging out and soon form a strong bond. Hank reveals to Dawn an incident in his childhood where a school coach sexually molested him. Dawn tracks down the coach and attacks him in his home. Hank follows and tells Dawn to leave so that he can finish the job. But Dawn refuses and sticks beside Hank as he beats the coach to a pulp.
The next morning, Hank and Dawn wake up in bed together. Dawn informs him that they can't be together and right before the conversation can continue, Dawn sees a hallucination of Rachel Roth calling out to them for help.
In present time, Dawn wakes up and informs Hank that they need to find someone named Jason Todd.
- No notes.
- No trivia.
- 5 Images from Titans (TV Series) Episode: Hank and Dawn
- Episodes of Titans (TV Series)
- Images from Titans (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Titans (TV Series) series
Links and References