Rachel Roth may seem like a typical goth teenager living with a single mother, but for the past few nights she has constantly been having dreams about a young circus performer and the death of his family. One day, a stranger, known as Acolyte, breaks into their house and makes Rachel's mother reveal
Appearing in "Titans"
- Robin (Dick Grayson) (First appearance) (Flashback and main story)
- Rachel Roth (First appearance)
- Kory Anders (First appearance)
- Detroit Police Department
- Melissa Roth (First appearance; dies)
- The Organisation
- The Acolyte (Only appearance; dies)
- 'Officer Jones' (imposter)
- Tyler Hackett (Single appearance)
- Das Schäman
- Konstantin Kovar (Only appearance; dies)
- The Joker (Mentioned only)
- The Flying Graysons (In dream sequence only)
- Batman (First appearance) (Voice only)
- Gar Logan (First appearance)
- Gotham City Police Department (Mentioned only)
- Lastside Rescue Mission
- Kyle (First appearance)
- Matt (First appearance)
- Hotel Das Alpen
- Lena (First appearance)
- Traverse City Police Department
- Officer Jones (First appearance) (Phone call only)
- Virgin Mary (First appearance) (Mentioned only)
- Jesus (First appearance) (Mentioned only)
- Angels (Mentioned only)
- USNT Television Network
- United States of America
- Gotham City (Mentioned only)
- Haly's Circus (In dream sequence only)
- Oakland (Mentioned only)
- Visions Electronics (First appearance)
- Visions Electronics (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Titans"
Rachel Roth may seem like a typical goth teenager living with a single mother, but for the past few nights she has constantly been having dreams about a young circus performer and the death of his family. One day, a stranger, known as Acolyte, breaks into their house and makes Rachel's mother reveal to her that she is, in fact, not her birth mother. Before more can be explained, Acolyte kills Rachel's "mother" causing the girl to go on the run.
Dick Grayson has now left Batman and Gotham behind to make a new home for himself in Detroit, MI as a Detective by day and the crime fighting vigilante, Robin, by night. One night, Rachel is brought into the department. Dick is assigned to talk to her and is taken aback when she reveals that she knows about his tragic childhood. As Dick checks into Rachel's story about the death of her mother, a law enforcement imposter sneaks into the department and kidnaps Rachel, bringing her to Acolyte. Dick catches the getaway car leaving with Rachel inside and follows it.
Acolyte plans to kill Rachel in order to prevent the coming of her father. Suddenly a "new side" of Rachel emerges and kills him. Not knowing exactly what happened, Dick decides to take Rachel someplace safe until he can find out more about who she really is.
Meanwhile, a young woman by the name of Kory Anders wakes up in Austria with no memory of who she is. All she knows is that she has made some enemies along the way and everything seems to be tied to one individual: Rachel Roth.
- Multiple mistakes in the Austrian scenes:
- The placename sign is yellow with black trim and lettering, which is the standard in Germany. In Austria, the signs are white with blue trim and black lettering. Adding the next town is also more common in Germany than Austria.
- No two towns in Austria would be 852 kilometers (529 miles) apart. 852km in all cardinal directions from Königstetten would leave one in northern Moldova, Calabria (Italy), Aube (France), or in the Baltic Sea near the Swedish coast. The actual towns of Königstetten and Zeiselmauer are about 1.5 kilometers apart, and the latter is properly called Zeiselmauer-Wolfpassing.
- The a gas station is called "Petrol Bahnhof". In German a gas station is called "Tankstelle"; "petrol" is not a word for motor fuel, and Bahnhof is only used for train stations.
- Large mountains are visible in the background of the "Petrol Bahnhof". Vienna and Königstetten are east of the Alps, and no large mountains would be visible on their horizon.
- The hotel is named "Das Alpen". As it is a plural, it should be "Die Alpen".
- No trivia.
- 10 Images from Titans (TV Series) Episode: Titans
- Episodes of Titans (TV Series)
- Images from Titans (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Titans (TV Series) series
Links and References