"The Fall of Troy, Part 1": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- You were born as a weapon, forged by the Amazons from the clay of the Earth. You find friends. They surround you with love and support. For a few precious decades, that circle of friendship creates an illusion. That you are real. That you can relate to people. That you have a place in the human world. Being a Titan allows you to defer your destiny. You conveniently ignore the fact you are immortal. And then they start to die, your friends. Because that's what real people do. [...] Not you. You just keep going. You outlive them all.
- -- Troia
Appearing in "The Fall of Troy, Part 1"
- Titans (Present) (Flashback and main story)
- Troia (Donna Troy)
- Amazons of Themyscira (Flashback only)
- Flash (Present) (Appears only as a corpse) (Flashback and main story)
- The Joker (Flashforward only)
- Mongul (Dies in flashforward)
- Teen Titans (Flashback only)
- Titans (Future) (Flashforward only)
- Batman (Mentioned only)
- Brainiac (Mentioned only)
- Brother Blood (Mentioned only)
- Darkseid (Mentioned only)
- Deathstroke (Mentioned only)
- Imperiex (Mentioned only)
- Mageddon (Mentioned only)
- Neron (Mentioned only)
- Savitar (Mentioned only)
- Solaris (Mentioned only)
- The Spectre (Mentioned only)
- Wonder Woman (Mentioned only)
- Lash of Truth
- Brainiac's Skull Ship (Flashforward only)
Synopsis for "The Fall of Troy, Part 1"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on November 8, 2017.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Titans Vol 3 17 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Titans series
- Images from Titans Vol 3 17
Links and References