- Xudarian Physiology: As a Xudarian, Tomar-Re's DNA somewhat resembles Earth's ichthyological species.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Green Lantern and is an adaptation of Tomar-Re. The original character was created by John Broome and Gil Kane and first appeared in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #6.
- Tomar-Re was voiced by Geoffrey Rush.
- 6 Appearances of Tomar-Re (Green Lantern Movie)
- 2 Images featuring Tomar-Re (Green Lantern Movie)
- 2 Quotations by or about Tomar-Re (Green Lantern Movie)
- Character Gallery: Tomar-Re (Green Lantern Movie)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.