Tomar-Re is a member of the Green Lantern Corps, and is called back to Oa by Ganthet in order to apprehend Superman. The attack failed, and he was taken into custody by Superman's Regime. He is presumed missing, as evidence of his death has not yet been brought to light.
He survived however, and eventually returned to the Green Lantern Corps to work on their prison planet Harring. There, he was murdered by Dex-Starr at the start of the Red Lantern Corps assault on the facility.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Tomar-Re. The original character was created by John Broome and Gil Kane and first appeared in Green Lantern (Volume 2) #6.
- 14 Appearances of Tomar-Re (Injustice)
- 1 Images featuring Tomar-Re (Injustice)
- Quotations by or about Tomar-Re (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Tomar-Re (Injustice)
- ↑ Injustice 2 Vol 1 27
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."