Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Green Lantern Power Battery (Formerly)
"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power...Green Lantern's light!" (Formerly)
- Tomar-Tu was created by Pat Broderick and Gerard Jones, first appearing in Green Lantern (Volume 3) #5. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Tomar-Tu first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Green Lantern (Volume 5) #6 by Michael Choi and Geoff Johns.
- 49 Appearances of Tomar-Tu (Prime Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Tomar-Tu (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Tomar-Tu (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Tomar-Tu (Prime Earth)
Expression error: Missing operand for -.
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.