Tony was a childhood bully of Barry Allen.
Years later, after Tony was fired from the Steel mill he worked at, he attacked some other workers before a blast from the particle accelerator explosion knocked him into molten steel. After being defeated by the Flash, Woodward was locked up at S.T.A.R. Labs.
When the man known as Blackout invaded S.T.A.R. Labs, Harrison Wells set Woodward free from his cell in order to distract Blackout long enough for everyone else to escape. Woodward, weaker than Blackout, was eventually killed right in front of Barry Allen, but not before warning him to run away.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Girder. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Ethan Van Sciver and first appeared in The Flash: Iron Heights.
- Tony Woodward was portrayed by Greg Finley.
- 4 Appearances of Tony Woodward (Arrow)
- 3 Images featuring Tony Woodward (Arrow)
- Quotations by or about Tony Woodward (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Tony Woodward (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|