Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Topo was summoned by Aquaman to assist in defeating Scavanger's army from taking over Atlantis. The strain to control Topo proved to be too much for Aquaman and he was placed in a six month coma for pushing his mental telepathy too far.
He would again aid Arthur while the king in exile battled against sorcerous overlords called the Coven of Thule. Having better control and a stronger rapport with the creature, using him as a distraction while invading Atlantis to save his wife.
- Unique Physiology
- Topo was created by Ramona Fradon, first appearing in Adventure Comics #229. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Topo first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Aquaman (Volume 7) #19 by Geoff Johns and Paul Pelletier.
- 6 Appearances of Topo (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Topo (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Topo (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Topo (Prime Earth)
|Aquaman Family member|
This character is or was an ally of Aquaman, and a member of the Aqua-Family and/or its supporting cast. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Aquaman Supporting Cast" category. See also: Aquaman Villains.